Let Your Words Flow

Let Your Words Flow
Let Your Words Flow

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Talented and Gifted program

Yeah, I know it is not Monday.  So why am I posting on my blog?  Well for one reason, it is to use this new site.

The other is to brag about the students in my first Talented and Gifted class at WSCC.  Each year in Jan. and Feb., on Saturdays, I teach a songwriting basics class.  The T.A.G. program is for 5th through 8th grades from surrounding counties.  It still amazes me the talent and knowledge these children have at their age.  Songwriting is my normal class I have been teaching for the past three years.  Next week I will start the new class they asked me to teach, it's the one I blogged about a few days ago about stepping out of my comfort zone.  We will see how it goes.

Till Next time (Monday)  Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment