Let Your Words Flow

Let Your Words Flow
Let Your Words Flow

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Grrrrr.

Okay, this color complements that color.  That color brings out the other color.  Those colors clash...

 Who would have thought this would be so difficult to get the colors working.  Now I see why they have ready made templates.  Guess I like to tweak and be different.

Do all these colors work?  I still have gray words in the Facebook feed thingy, but maybe I'll get it fixed sometime.

Check back tomorrow for the all new - Colors Of The Day!

4 comments:

  1. Rick, I take it you like blue. LOL. I say go with what you like. It's your blog so it should reflect you, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trying to get something that will go with the background and still be able to read. It's the background I like. I'll keep trying different things. I'll get it eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    It's me anonymous with a name. I was afraid you
    wouldn't know who I was.
    I agree with Kelly, and I do like this blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, anonymous with a name. I didn't have time to play with it today, maybe tomorrow.

    I kinda like the blue. I have another Idea I'll have try first. Then we'll see.

    ReplyDelete