Ellen Wrin tagged me to answer some questions here, then come up with questions for other bloggers to answer. Here are my answers - Like some others, I'm using the same questions.
The Tag rules:1. You must post the rules!
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. If you could live in a fictional world, where would that be?
It's a toss up between Middle Earth and Pandora (isn't that the world in Avatar?)
2. Do you read in noisy or quiet places?
- Either, if I'm into something noise doesn't bother me.
3. What was the first book you ever read?
- Planet of Death by Robert Silverburg.
4. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. Favorite author?
- Carl Hiaasen
6. Do reviews influence your choice of reads?
7. Fiction or Nonfiction?
-Fiction now. When I was younger, I only wanted nonfiction. Mostly electronic, music, or computer stuff.
8. Have you ever met your favorite author?
9. Audio books or Paperbacks?
- Both. I'm reading 3 print books, and 1 audio. One of my day jobs is a chainsaw carver, I listen to audio while I carve. Most carvers listen to music, it's too boring though I love music.
10. Classic or Modern Novels?
11. Book Groups or Solitary Reading?
- Solitary. I guess my book group would be my wife and I, we try to listen to the same audio book at the same time. She carves too, when we are not doing magic.
I copied and pasted into the reply and changed inserted my answers.
Okay now it's your turn. I don't think I have enough people to tag 11 more, so I will tag the folks I have on my list that hasn't been tagfd. If I tag you and you have already done this, you can play again if you want.