Let Your Words Flow

Let Your Words Flow
Let Your Words Flow

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Busy, busy, busy.




 CRAFT SHOW





We are a part of the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community craft show at the Gatlinburg Convention Center. It started Nov. 22 and ends on Dec. 4. We are carving our bears on the main street in front of the convention center so we have to pack up everything each evening and bring it back each morning. It makes for long days, but the show is a lot of fun.

I don’t have as much time for physical writing during the show, I am able to brainstorm a writing project I have been working on.

That’s what I’m up to. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. The craft show sounds like a lot of work. I am glad it is a lot of fun- otherwise hauling everything each day would be even harder. Hope the show goes well and have a blast! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jess! Thanks for stopping by. It's a lot of work, but it is worth it. It's all a part of the day job here at our magic shop. I Can't wait until the show is over and I can concentrate on writing again. I am getting some great ideas though.

      Delete