Let Your Words Flow

Let Your Words Flow
Let Your Words Flow

Monday, April 18, 2016

Mystery of Majestic Cave by Kelly Hashway

Mystery of Majestic Cave.

 

 


I love middle grade books. This one kept me reading. This one kept me reading past my bedtime. I got so wrapped up in the ending that I forgot all about time. When I finished I looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. I felt like a kid.

Kelly takes us on a ride, and a swim or two on a journey to find Majestic Cave. J. B. and crew must find the Granville fortune and return it in order to end the curse. Curse of the Granville Fortune Book 2 is a book of mystery, twists and turns, and a skeleton. (I love books with bones in them.) I can't wait for book three to see where Kelly takes us next. Oh yeah, watch for the octopus!

Check it out on Amazon! Click here.

http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Majestic-Curse-Granville-Fortune-ebook/dp/B01E1FW8A4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460980441&sr=8-1&keywords=majestic+cave

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing Mystery of Majestic Cave! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete