Let Your Words Flow

Let Your Words Flow
Let Your Words Flow

Friday, October 12, 2012

Juggling. Again.



Juggling. Again. Like many writers, I still have a “day job.” Though I devote at least a couple of hours each day to writing, I have not been posting as often as I would like on my blog. My goal for the year was to submit at least one story, or article a month. Though my blog site and Facebook page have not been getting a lot of attention, I am still on schedule. This month, I was able to send one out Friday, and one today.

My other day job is running a magic shop, and carving bears with a chainsaw. We are gearing up for our craft community’s Thanksgiving and Christmas shows trying to build inventory. October is a busy month here in Gatlinburg. Time is flying, so it should not be long before time slows down again. Until then, I will continue to steal a couple of hours each day to write. 

Have Fun!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think there's ever enough time in the day. I always need more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kelly. I guess all writers feel this way.

    Thanks for taking time to comment on my posts.

    ReplyDelete