Let Your Words Flow

Let Your Words Flow
Let Your Words Flow

Saturday, September 1, 2018

The Day I Died


The Day I Died



We learn about Chloe and her love for Nick in chapter one at her eighteenth birthday party. Her whole day is perfect—then she dies.

When Chloe realizes what happened, she sees how much Nick loves her. She sees everything happening after the accident. After she died. She sees it all, but why? Why doesn’t she move on to the afterlife? Because her accidental death was, well, and accident. She wasn’t the one who was supposed to die. Chloe gets to relive the day of her death until she solves the mystery. Or does she? Time is running out for her to figure it out. Chloe knows who must die, but she is determined not to let it happen. Somehow, she must cheat death.

At first I was worried that The Day I Died would be too much like Before I Fall, I wondered how different it could be so I kept reading. Kelly makes it easy to do. With a new twist each time I figured what would happen next, I couldn’t stop.

If you liked Before I Fall and If I Stay, you will enjoy this.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment